R2W, as part of the Oaklea Group, will continue to closely monitor the situation regarding Corona virus.
We are aware that the situation is likely to change on a daily basis and we will continue to follow the lead guidance provided by Public Health England to minimise the impact on our employees, customers, learners/partners.
Business Continuity planning allows us to react to changing Public Health advice and brief our teams accordingly.
Action has been agreed in the following areas in our attempt to keep people safe:
- Providing a clear guide for employees and managers to follow
- Reviewing customer and employee details to identify those most at risk
- Reviewing safe working practices
- Sourcing Personal Protective Equipment to meet increased demand
- Re allocating employees away from non-essential to direct care
- Training a mobile Covid 19 response team
- Enabling those who can, to work from home
- Advising care teams to minimise social contact for those we
R2W Board Director & Oaklea Group CEO, Clive Wigley