Dear customers, employees, supporters and stakeholders. Following the announcement by the PM of a 3rd England wide lockdown we have had to make the following further changes to Right2Work operations.
- The Furniture Warehouse will be closed to members of the public.
- Bulky Waste collections within the SLDC area will be reduced to three days per week (see yesterday’s news post for contact info click here http://www.right2work.org.uk/news/covid-update-tier-4-hits-cumbria-and-r2w-what-we-are-doing/)
- Community Works will continue to operate, working externally only
- Appleby Hub is closed for the duration of the lockdown.
- The Eden Workshop is rescheduling its workshops for dates in the future when lockdown is over.
- Day Service Placements will need to be scaled down to reflect changes to our business.
- Work & Learn activities are continuing according to specific contracts.
- Youth Futures will be mainly online and on a part-time basis.
R2W Director and Oaklea Group CEO Clive Wigley: “Everyone at Right2Work is sorry for any inconvenience caused by the changes needed to be implemented as a result of the lockdown. During this difficult time we wish all of our customers and learners well and look forward to welcoming you again soon.”
Please see yesterday’s post for contact info http://www.right2work.org.uk/news/covid-update-tier-4-hits-cumbria-and-r2w-what-we-are-doing/ -and stay up to date by following our respective social media pages