Right2Work CIC is a supportive and engaging organisation with our focus on the three elements of Community, Learning and Wellbeing.
As a valued Right2Work employee, you will receive and have access to numerous benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working patterns
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Pension contributions into NEST Pension Scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan funded by the Oaklea Group.
- Appropriate IT and mobile communications equipment for your role.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Working for an innovative and thriving organisation across a range of diverse services
- Award scheme and recognition at every 5 years
- Access to foundation and bespoke training and development to complement your continuing professional development
- Fully funded training to support you on your career journey with Right2Work
- 6 weekly 1:1 support with your line manager and regular team meetings and briefings